Creating a free digital account will allow you to access additional free articles and give you the ability to update your account preferences whenever you like. There is no charge to set up a TIME account.
If you are a print subscriber, you can link your digital and print accounts here for unlimited access to time.com.
Additional benefits include:
- The Brief newsletter, a daily roundup of the TIME’s top stories curated by editors
- The ability to manage your digital account
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Special offers, including discounts at the TIME Cover Store
To create your account, please find detailed instructions here.
To login to your existing account, please find detailed instructions here.
To reset your account password, you can do so anytime here.
If you have any difficulty receiving your password email, please:
- Check your “spam” folder, or if you use Gmail, check your “promotions” folder.
- Check any other email inboxes associated with the email address you used to sign up for your account.
- Add email@example.com to your address book or contacts, then request another password reset email.
- If you are still unable to find your password email, you can contact us here.
If you are located outside of the US/Canada, please visit our Global Help Centre for assistance.