- View the most current issue: If you want to confirm or read the most current issue while you wait for delivery, see the digital edition under My Account on TIME.com.
- When to expect your first issue: Issue delivery times will depend on location.
- United States: It will take 4-6 weeks for your first print issue of the magazine to arrive.
- Canada: It will take 6-7 weeks for your first print issue of the magazine to arrive.
- Other countries: It will take 7-8 weeks for your first print issue of the magazine to arrive.
- Request a replacement issue: If you have missed multiple issues, to confirm your subscription or to receive replacement issues, contact customer care. Please let us know the last issue you received or the issue that you are missing, if you know it. You can see the most current issue on TIME.com or in the digital library.
- Request an alternate cover: Sometimes we publish multiple covers for a single issue. As a subscriber, if you would like the alternate cover, just contact us and we will send it to you with our compliments. Delivery may take 2-3 weeks.
If you are located outside of the US/Canada, please visit our Global Help Centre for assistance.