TIME has moved to publishing 95+ page double issues every two weeks throughout 2021 (except August and December). This will allow us to continue to cover the increasingly complex world in more depth—both in the pages of the magazine and with even more timeliness online.
Your print subscription comes with many additional benefits that allow you to keep up with current news digitally, including:
- Unlimited access to TIME.com
- The Brief & Inside TIME newsletter
- Instant and ongoing access to digital magazines in our iOS mobile app or Android
- Access to TIME for Health digital wellness magazine collection
- Invitations to exclusive subscriber-only events and TIME100 Talks
- Special offers, including discounts at the TIME Cover Store
- Access to The Vault—our digital archive of past magazine issues
Link your print subscription to your digital account here.
Print Magazine Delivery
Follow these links for information on how COVID-19 is impacting delivery and instructions on how to access the digital edition whilst you await your delivery, in Asia and Pacific or Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Latam.
- Your subscription includes digital access to all issues within your subscription term. Simply download the Time Magazine App from the Appstore and Sign In with the same email address that you registered with your Time account, or your Time Magazine Account Number.
- Apps for iOS: EMEA/Latin America, Asia, South Pacific, India
- PC and Android: EMEA/Latin America, Asia, South Pacific, India
- When to expect your first issue: Issue delivery times will depend on location. For international subscribers, it will take 4-6 weeks for your first print issue of the magazine to arrive.
- Request a replacement issue: If you have missed multiple issues, to confirm your subscription or to receive replacement issues, contact customer care for Asia and Pacific or Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Latam. Please let us know the last issue you received or the issue that you are missing, if you know it. You can see the most current issue here.